Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weird Cravings?

There are a few typical questions I get on a daily basis. Here is one I have not yet documented on this pregnancy/baby blog. "Do you have any weird cravings?" I don't think they are incredibly weird but here I go!



1. Chicken salad sandwich for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Now that's weird to me...
2. Grilled cheese sandwich dipped in tomato soup.
3. Chipolte grilled chicken salad with rice.
4. Lemonade
5. Asiago cheese bagel with light cream cheese
6. Pumpkin muffins from Panera Bread
7. Route 44 Strawberry Limeades from Sonic
8. Chewing on ICE - all day long!
9. Salad with ranch dressing
10. Just the bananas that come in an ice cream Sunday..but I leave the ice cream and toppings completely untouched!!! seriously
11. Reuben sandwiches
12. My mom's fruit salads with lemon yogurt on top.
13. Root beer floats, I drink the root beer and leave the ice cream untouched.

90% of these are all new within the past eight months. I am not sure where the obsession with chicken salad came from but I am really hoping it goes away after she is born. So there ya have it! This is my human making diet...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rimini, I am your Mom's first cousin--Millie Nelson. Dayna gave me your blog address and I enjoyed everything you wrote and all your pictures. I know you will have a beautiful little girl. I had natural childbirth with all five of my children and breastfeeding. Had the hip pain with first pregnancy only. God bless you. And Best of Luck!