Wednesday, July 16, 2008

96 Degrees


It's 96 degrees out/plenty of Nebraska humidity and it is time for me to make an apology to all my friends and family. I have constantly complained my entire life that I was always too cold. I now take every one of those precious words back. God has a funny way of teaching me how to be grateful. I would do just about anything to be cold again. 96 degrees...7 and half months pregnant...and I am officially very gratefully for being cold my entire life! I can hear my little girl now, "Mom...I'm cold." Most likely my response will be "Honey, just wait till your pregnant!" At five I'm sure she won't understand but someday she will read this and it will all make perfect sense.

"So God it's me, I have learned my lesson, I am a changed woman, could you please bring on the snow storm!"

No comments: