Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cousin Hayden Ross!


Just looking at this photo can make you happy. Look at what I have to look forward too! She is beautiful! This is my favorite #1 niece Hayden Ross. My sister-in-law Kristen sent me these photos yesterday and wrote...
"She is 10 months old, stands on her own, and has taken as many as 6 steps. Her favorite words are WOW! and Uh-OH...and of course mom and dad! Love you! Kris"

My brother Aamon and Kristen are expecting again this January. So basically the Ross clan went from zero to 3 grandchildren in 17 short months. (My mother couldn't be more thrilled :-) Can you imagine how much fun Christmas will be next year with three little cousins running around?
Hayden will be such a wonderful cousin to our little girl. She is so full of life, joy, and energy. Aamon and Kristen have also been a great support system for me throughout my pregnancy. When I have an urgent pregnancy question like "Does giving birth really hurt as bad as everyone says?" I call Kristen. They are all hoping to visit once our little one is born. I can't wait!

No comments: