Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Music Man


I've got big plans tonight with my girlfriends! My cousin Michelle just turned 32 and she wants to go to the outdoor play "The Music Man" for her birthday. So we are planning a big picnic, packing the lawn chairs, and headed to the park tonight with a bunch of girls. Typically, we always go dancing for our birthdays (and Fridays, most holidays, Saturdays, broke up with another boyfriend days, scouting out a new boyfriend days, girl's night out, just bought new jeans days, just worked out so I'm looking good in my old jeans days, ok...so basically all the time), but she is the type of person that would do anything to accommodate everyone. (especially her favorite pregnant cousin that wouldn't be caught dead at a dance bar right now...that would be me :-) So let's write this one down on the short list of "Things to do when your pregnant!" Happy Birthday Cuz! I love you so much!

No comments: