Saturday, July 19, 2008

Christmas from California



Just last night I was on the phone with my mom. She was asking me what exactly we still needed for the baby. I told her we could use some more clothes. We have NO shortage of onezies thanks to my wonderful Ajax soccer team, but I probably should buy more then one outfit for each of the three months (the first year). I went to my mail box this morning and guess what? My beautiful Aunt Diane and Uncle Steve from California had sent us the most wonderful care package. Full of the goodies you see here! We have headbands, tights, socks, SEVEN brand new outfits ranging from newborn to 6-9 months and the most beautiful patched blanket!

How fun are these!!! I am now wondering if my phone line is bugged. How could my aunt have known before I told anyone? hmmm Could it be she is just one special lady with a huge heart? That's what I have concluded. We are truly blessed and I can't wait to dress her up. This whole havin a girl thing is way to exciting!!! So thank you so much Aunt Diane and Uncle Steve. She will be going out in style. Now I just have to make sure her headband matches her outfit that matches her socks, and by the time I figure all of that out she will probably need to have her diaper changed or she will have spit up all over her. ha ha ha

No comments: