It really has to be the only time in your life when you can gain 35 pounds and get comments like "you look wonderful," "wow, you are all baby," "NO...you haven't gained that much!," or my favorite "you glow." Well let me tell you, it makes it all worth when my NEW caregiver stated yesterday, "Sweetheart, that baby is perfectly healthy and just the right size (about 4 pounds..not 35 :-), you are going to have absolutely no problem having a natural birth!" Wahooooooo!!! You heard her folks!!! We are going to give it the old college try. She even said that women who work out during their entire pregnancy can shorten their labor by at least 3 hours. Hallelujah!!!
So I am not sure what all of you are doing today but we are headed to the gym and then to Village Inn for a fruit and pancake breakfast. The fact that people stare at me when I am lifting "light" arm weights or push ups is ALL WORTH IT. Let em stare!! Afterall, I am in intense preseason labor training.
So I am not sure what all of you are doing today but we are headed to the gym and then to Village Inn for a fruit and pancake breakfast. The fact that people stare at me when I am lifting "light" arm weights or push ups is ALL WORTH IT. Let em stare!! Afterall, I am in intense preseason labor training.
No comments:
Post a Comment