Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Doctor's Appointment
I had an OB doctor's appointment today. Once again it did not go that well. I informed him that I wasn't interested in being induced a week early. I asked him to cancel the August 27th induction and he said no. He said that spaces at the hospital are to hard to get back after they are cancelled. Could it be that he has plans over Labor Day Weekend? Could it be that he has the highest c-section rate (due to early inductions)in Lincoln? Could it be that he gets paid A LOT more for a c-section? Either way that was my last straw. I won't be going back. So I now have 7 and a half weeks to go and am looking for a new OB/GYN. One piece of GREAT news came from the appointment. My baby girl's head is facing down!!!! (breach-feet first would mean a definite c-section) She has been so active lately. I think it is starting to get a little snug for her. I can't wait to meet her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment