
My mom arrived from Colorado last night. I am almost 38 weeks pregnant and I am being babysat! (but I like it...thanks Dad!) First order of business..."Mom, could you rub my back and neck!" She did... For a whole HOUR... I was in hog heaven!!!! It actually put me to sleep. I felt like a million bucks. I am pretty convinced Mom's have a magic touch. I hope it's hereditary!
I did laugh (you would have too) when she started unloading her car from the trip. This grandma by no means forgot anything! She brought her own pots and pans, pillows, blankets, cooler of food, clothes for a year, books, presents, massage devices, and games. She is the most amazing cook! (In high school our friends would invite themselves over for dinner if they knew she was cooking.) So between the back rubs and great cooking I think I should be able to survive the next few weeks. This may sound weird but I actually feel pretty great right now. The weather is in the 80's, my weight is holding steady, Travis will be here in 9 days, my sweet pea is constantly moving, and I am still frequenting the gym. Life is good!
2 comments:
How fun! Is she planning on staying until the birth? That must've been a long drive!
OK, I just read a few more posts on your blog and am a little confused...are you still living in Lincoln? For some reason I thought you moved to Canada...
Post a Comment