I survived....and am still here to write about it. I learned a lot from this class and I am better prepared for the weeks to come. We learned a lot of "tricks of the trade" this week. Most of the moms in the class are due in the next three months. These classes are great for first time moms. They have really helped my confidence and helped me understand that sometimes you just have to trust your instincts.
Thursday I am starting an infant CPR and first aid class. I am hoping to never use my skills aquired at that class but I am erroring on side of being over-prepared. These classes help pass the time. I always look forward to being around other pregnant woman. It helps you feel like your not alone in this great adventure. There are other women actually surviving pregnancy during the Nebraska summer too!
I do have a new favorite past time that I should note...Cheering (loudly) in my living room for the US during the 2008 Olympics. I didn't even know we ROCK at women's fencing! There are so many Olympic stories that remind me why sports are so great and full of life lessons! Whether or not we are winning or losing I am inspired by the passion these athletes have shown. GO USA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment