
For those of you that are loyal readers I appollogize for not updating this sooner. I have had the time but I jut didn't know where to start. So this entry will be short and sweet. I would love to introduce to you Jaya Joy, the most calm, laid back, and sweet newborn I have ever known. She cries for three reasons, she needs a new diaper, she is hungry, or she is naked. I can't believe we are related but the love I have for her is so strong I don't think any words can sufice. This picture should explain it all.
I will update everyone on the details soon. Forty hours of labor, two hours of pushing, and three epidurals later Jaya came into this world! My love for God, Travis, and my family has grown stronger through this amazing experience. Thanks to everyone for their love and support!
No comments:
Post a Comment