Thursday, August 7, 2008
My Dream
Several pregnancy books state that expecting mothers have vivid dreams throughout their pregnancy. I really can't say that I have.... However, last night seemed to be the exception. I dreamt I was talking to my daughter (which was around 9 at the time). I was asking her if she had any desire to take guitar lessons, she replied that she really enjoyed piano and wasn't that interested in the guitar. I then asked her if she wanted to go and visit Greece with me (I love to travel so I just figured she would too). She said she prefered we didn't because she loved being at home and didn't want to leave her horse for that long. She was soft spoken, sweet, quiet, gentle, strong, and smart. I couldn't believe her demeanor. She was literally my polar opposite. I wondered if she might have been switched at birth. She had long brownish/blond curly hair and a beautiful smile. I just stared at her. She was amazing...Everything I wanted to be and more. I know it was just a dream but it seemed so real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment