Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Uh....Contractions?
Ok...so my little bun in the oven had better stay in the oven a wee bit longer. I realize I constantly confess hourly "I am ready for her to come out," but the truth is it still is a little soon. I was in the checkout line yesterday and I had the strongest contraction yet. Then again in the car and finally one at the baseball game last night. To which my friend Scott objected, "Oh no, Travis is supposed to be here for this...not me! I don't think I'm ready for this! I am not sure what to do if you go into labor" Ha ha "Well thanks Scott, I will remind the baby of that!" These BH contractions didn't exactly hurt, they just kind of took my breath away for a second. Everything I read tells me that BH contractions are completely normal right now and that they will be happening more frequently for the following weeks to come. One of my client doctors jokingly said today, I should start running when I get a contraction in order to get labor started. Good one...I will get right on that...Tomorrow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment