Friday, August 15, 2008

Weekly Check Up

I am happy to announce that our weekly check up went far better than last week! The baby's heart rate is fantastic and she is positioned high in my pelvis (aka...not even remotely close to being ready to come out :-( Her back is up against my back now and her feet and arms are free to kick the tar out of my stomach. She enjoys this past time between 10pm-12am and 6am-8am. So basically everything looks great!

As for class last night, it was 10 couples, an instructor, and myself. A scene I am getting pretty used to and starting not to mind. We went over infant massage, bathing principles 1x to 2x per week, fevers over 100.5, newborn instincts, and burping techniques. This entire class basically covers how to care for your newborn.

Uncle Ian (my brother) is coming down from South Dakota to visit me tomorrow. Our Saturday includes, the gym, out to dinner, Ian moving boxes, and 2 comedy movies! I really appreciate the company...I really appreciate him!

No comments: