


The baby should be here in 89 days and still Travis and I have no idea whether he/she will be born in the US or Canada. I am flying up to High River to visit him the 12th-17th. We haven't seen each other in two months so the days until the trip are crawling by... Good news is the baby is doing fantastic! We just had our 7 month check up and the doctor said the baby is "right on track" and couldn't be more healthy. (what a relief)So I have started this blog in order to stay in touch with both friends and family from Canada and the US. I guess in a way this is a modern day diary. I am not really good at writing in baby books so I figure this is something our baby will have as they get older.
No comments:
Post a Comment