
I am ready for you to come home baby girl. I even have a pink car seat for the ride!

Her closet is so sweet. I just love to go and stare at all of the itty bitty clothes that she will fit into soon.

When my cousin saw the baby's bookcase, she commented "your kid is going to be able to read before she can even walk!" ha ha I read a lot to her now while she is in my tummy, kids books, medical updates, political updates, and sports scores. I hope she loves to read like her Aunt Carla!

That is a cowgirl with a bad hair cut. A doll given to my little girl from Great Grandma Hayden.

Her first rocking horse. I am really hoping she loves horses as much as I do!

I sent away for her bedding from a western store in Montana. I am pretty attached to it! What could be more feminine then brands and animals :-)

This jumping chair makes me laugh. When the baby bounces it makes horse sounds. It will be a while before she can use it but I am sure the time is going to fly fast.

My mom took me shopping yesterday. My spirits were a bit down and she thought it would be a good idea to find the baby a "coming home from the hospital" outfit. So HERE IT IS!!! I love it! I just can't wait to put it on her and take her home for the first time. I have fallen so deeply in love with my baby girl it's hard to even describe in words.

The view from the hallway. I have a feeling that changing table/dresser is going to get a lot of use.

We officially have mom and daughter matching soccer balls. With my luck she will want to be a cheerleader! Well at least we have them and she most likely will be the only child who's mom plays soccer games with her in the living room! If something breaks it will probably be my fault!

A view of the cedar chest (handmade by Grandpa Ross) and changing table that I bought along with a matching crib.

So here is the crib! It is amazing.... It's a 3 in 1 crib. First a crib, then a day bed, and then a full size twin bed. I am hoping it lasts a really long time!

The picture above her crib. The Bible verse reads, "I press on toward the goal to with the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:14

Her mobile plays "Home on the Range." It turns in a circle and has a variety of fun horses.


Thanks again to Mom, Michelle, and Bruce for all of their help setting up her nursery. It makes everything so much more real for me. I could just stare at it all day. Thank you! It is so homey and sweet. I know she will love the time we spend together in there.

They were convinced they did not need the instruction manual. I didn't argue. I was just grateful for the help :-)

Moms just make everything better.

A view from the door of her room. So much love went into making her first room special.

Dear Baby Girl,
I am not promising life will always be easy. But I do promise that we will be in it together no matter what life brings us. I promise to always love you and protect you. I promise to listen when you want to talk, teach you respect and discipline, skip work when you are sick (or you just need me), teach you piano, take you to sports, go on trail rides and rodeos together, laugh way to loud, dance in the kitchen, teach you to drive a standard truck, sing off tune to songs in the car, take you to countries all over the world, learn a new language together, but lastly teach you all I know about being a strong woman. You mean everything thing to me and I am so blessed that God has brought you into my life. I love you with my whole heart and I am looking forward to meeting you in 9 weeks. Love always, your mommy
1 comment:
Wow! You have a great mom!!! I am so looking forward to meeting you in person. Our conversations through your mommy's tummy are precious, but I want to kiss your sweet little face.
Love and God bless you,
Grandma Ross
Post a Comment