Monday, June 9, 2008

Patience is really not one of my finer qualities!






Last Friday around five I finally heard from Sodexho (international food company). They want me to start part-time as soon as possible in Calgary. A lot of logistical paperwork has to be completed in the next few weeks. So I am trying not to get my hopes up until we are in the moving van crossing the border. (but at least they called and we are back on track)

In the meantime, I am headed to visit Travis this Thursday through Tuesday. We haven't seen each other for two months and I am having a hard time being patient.

Over the weekend my cousin and I visited Mount Rushmore in South Dakota. We had an absolute blast!!! We left at 8am on a Saturday and got back home at midnight on Sunday. It was so beautiful. I learned a lot and we laughed 90% of the way. (pictures to follow soon) The baby kicked me 50% of the way especially after I downed a root beer on the drive home.

No comments: