Friday, June 20, 2008

10 and Half Weeks To Go!!!

I am really starting to come to the realization that I will be here (Nebraska) the next two months until the baby arrives. So in order to salvage my sanity I went ahead and signed up for 5 childbirth/care classes! I am sure this seems a bit extreme to anyone reading this blog, but I need things to fill up my time and the HOT Nebraska summer. (anyone that knows me I am sure this doesn't come as a suprise) Typically I would just find another job or coach more, but I think it's time I just focus on myself and this beautiful baby blessing. So here are the classes I signed up for...Just the Facts on Labor class on July 28th, Christian Lamaze-Prepared Childbirth that begins June 30th, the Breastfeeding 2-week Series starting on August 4th, Infant Care and CPR-3 Sessions that begin August 5th, and the Birth Center Tour at 5:30 p.m. on August 7th. ha ha ha Can you tell I am a first time mom at 30?

Everyday the baby is kicking harder and harder. I have beome a little more clumbsy and I would forget my head if it weren't attached. My mom is coming from Colorado on Saturday...moms have a way of just making everything a little brighter. (dads are pretty great too :-)

No comments: