



On my return yesterday from High River, Canada, I received a job offer letter from Sodexho at 8am. I immediately called Travis and we were both overjoyed. We finally had a plan and I would be moving in 2 weeks. However, by 4pm yesterday I no longer had the job. By far the shortest job I have ever held! The company was informed by their HR department that the proper steps had not been taken to hire a foreigner. These steps can take anywhere from weeks to months. So quite honestly now we are completely back to square one.
We both were crushed.... It looks like I will be staying here throughout the rest of the pregnancy. I am trying to keep my stress levels down for the health of our baby but in situations like this it can be very difficult. Needless to say it looks like I will be spending the rest of the pregnancy here in the States. I know God has a plan, I just don't understand what that is quite yet. I am really trying to stop worrying. I have to tell myself to relax, breath, and stay positive.
So for all of those who are wondering...is she moving? Is she having the baby in Canada? The answer as of June 18th is...no I am not moving, and I most likely will have the baby right in Lincoln. Please keep us in your prayers!
We both were crushed.... It looks like I will be staying here throughout the rest of the pregnancy. I am trying to keep my stress levels down for the health of our baby but in situations like this it can be very difficult. Needless to say it looks like I will be spending the rest of the pregnancy here in the States. I know God has a plan, I just don't understand what that is quite yet. I am really trying to stop worrying. I have to tell myself to relax, breath, and stay positive.
So for all of those who are wondering...is she moving? Is she having the baby in Canada? The answer as of June 18th is...no I am not moving, and I most likely will have the baby right in Lincoln. Please keep us in your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment