


Thank you so much to everyone who attended the Baby Shower/End of the Year Ajax Party last night!!! It was so much fun to see everyone again. It's really hard to believe I won't be coaching next fall. I also want to thank everyone for the wonderful baby gifts, cake, and food! You have no idea how it blessed me. I may be a little biased but I truly think the Ajax players and parents are some of the greatest people I have ever been associated with during my coaching career. I will post a few pics from the shower in the next few days, for now I would just like to bask in the memories of our last game as the U-12 CSA Ajax!
Some of you may ask...how is she going to survive without her sidekick Al? Well...he doesn't know it yet, but I do need a partner for my birthing classes! ha ha Wouldn't that just be a hoot! Once again thank you, thank you, thank you, if my little one ends up half the children you have raised I will be one successful mom. Please stay in touch with me via blog, emails, and a good old fashioned phone call. I have loved on your daughters so much (ok..ok..tough loved :-) I would really like to know where life takes them. For those of you who have offered to babysit, you may actually regret that.... Coach

2 comments:
Birthing partner and yes that would be a hoot. Just remember to breath and push.
al
Rimini,
I am very happy for you! I and all the rest of the team are really going to miss you. When you move to Canada, with your baby, I hope that you have a fantastic time. I just wanted to thank you for teaching a lot that I don't know about soccer. You have really helped me!!
Hope to see you soon,
~Brooke
Post a Comment