Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

The girls and I made their daddy these Valentine's Day cards. When I asked Jaya what she wanted to write on it she said, "Thank you for the bagels and cream cheese!" (he makes her breakfast and it's a frequent breakfast favorite around here!) She loves him for it! That's what is so beautiful about children. They still love the little things in life...




As for me, I made out well at Valentine's Day too with these beautiful flowers, a great card, and a spa treatment of my choice this weekend! (He got a coffee grinder and subscription to Western Horseman! ha ha) I know a lot of people don't like Valentine's Day but I do... I think deep down every girl likes to feel special no matter what day it is :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Dad did it up right! Travis your the best.
Love and blessings,
Oma

Anonymous said...

Really Rim, someday soon they will be best friends and will be inseparable. How fun that you let them play dress up and dance and mess up the house. Someday you will have a spotless and empty house.
Love,
Oma