Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Angels Save the Day

Travis had to go on a "business" trip (with his golf clubs) and three co-workers to Palm Springs, California last week for three days. Being eight and a half months pregnant with two hyperactive toddlers I was happy for him. No really...No really...Wouldn't anyone be? :-)
God sent me angels on two of those days. Pat came and took Jaya to the farm on Friday and Trudy came and did crafts for five hours with both girls on Saturday. I never knew a two year old could focus on ANYTHING for five hours. Trudy brought her amazing art supplies and Jaya was overjoyed with happiness. Elynn loved it too...






They made Valentine's Day Cards for everyone they know! (I'm sorry if you haven't received your's yet..it's still on my piano) Jaya was so proud, that she woke Travis up at 5am on Sunday morning to show him what she made him. I would feel sorry for him but honestly...I don't...not even a little :-) I love the look on Jaya's face! She is soooooo proud!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trudy,
Your crown in heaven is already full of jewels. Thanks for being there for all our girls.
Blessings and love,
Oma