She seemed pretty happy about all the attention too!
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Mommy and Me
Today Jaya and Caera spent the day with Dad "helping" him take care of the cows. Leaving Elynn and I together for the entire day! We ate cookies and drank milk, read any book she could pull off the shelf, gave each other tons of kisses, took a shower, talked about everything, and even took a morning nap. Later on we ran errands and ended up at a baby store. Elynn was walking around saying "Pease" and "tank tou" to the two store clerks. They wanted to take her home! It was such a wonderful day with my sweet daughter Elynn. She had my undivided attention and I treasured the whole day with her. I always wish I could spend more individual time with both Jaya and Elynn, but for now I will just take the precious days and moments I can get. I love you Elynn Elizabeth and I love our time together! Your Mom



She seemed pretty happy about all the attention too!
She seemed pretty happy about all the attention too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahhhh, such cute pics! love Miss Elynn and love the belly! Looking good, as usual!
Post a Comment