As Caera was headed off to bed tonight she had big crocidile tears in her eyes. I asked her if she was ok. She said, "I am just really tired." I replied, "Is that all that is bothering you? You can always tell me anything. Would you like to call your mom?" Caera, "No I don't need to call my mom, yeah that's all..........well and I forgot my pj's." I thought for a moment, "are these teenage hormones? Should I call 911 for help? Am I really prepared to handle an almost teenager? Did I cry over forgotten pj's when I was 11?" Then I thought...I need to remain calm, not laugh, and just handle the issue at hand. Me, "well then why don't you just borrow my really uncool pj's?" Caera, "Ok!!!! That would be great!" Feeeeeeeeeee yewwwwwwwwww! Disaster averted for the night! Wahoo....My first encounter with pre-teen hormones and I won! ha Take that hormones! Caera went to bed all smiles and all I could think was "Oh dear Lord have mercy on me! I am going to deal with a ton of hormones in my life as a Mom!"
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Day with Dad
Caera and Jaya spent the day with their Dad. I am pretty sure they will both be taking over the cattle industry someday. Both girls seemed worn out from their outdoor adventure...

As Caera was headed off to bed tonight she had big crocidile tears in her eyes. I asked her if she was ok. She said, "I am just really tired." I replied, "Is that all that is bothering you? You can always tell me anything. Would you like to call your mom?" Caera, "No I don't need to call my mom, yeah that's all..........well and I forgot my pj's." I thought for a moment, "are these teenage hormones? Should I call 911 for help? Am I really prepared to handle an almost teenager? Did I cry over forgotten pj's when I was 11?" Then I thought...I need to remain calm, not laugh, and just handle the issue at hand. Me, "well then why don't you just borrow my really uncool pj's?" Caera, "Ok!!!! That would be great!" Feeeeeeeeeee yewwwwwwwwww! Disaster averted for the night! Wahoo....My first encounter with pre-teen hormones and I won! ha Take that hormones! Caera went to bed all smiles and all I could think was "Oh dear Lord have mercy on me! I am going to deal with a ton of hormones in my life as a Mom!"
As Caera was headed off to bed tonight she had big crocidile tears in her eyes. I asked her if she was ok. She said, "I am just really tired." I replied, "Is that all that is bothering you? You can always tell me anything. Would you like to call your mom?" Caera, "No I don't need to call my mom, yeah that's all..........well and I forgot my pj's." I thought for a moment, "are these teenage hormones? Should I call 911 for help? Am I really prepared to handle an almost teenager? Did I cry over forgotten pj's when I was 11?" Then I thought...I need to remain calm, not laugh, and just handle the issue at hand. Me, "well then why don't you just borrow my really uncool pj's?" Caera, "Ok!!!! That would be great!" Feeeeeeeeeee yewwwwwwwwww! Disaster averted for the night! Wahoo....My first encounter with pre-teen hormones and I won! ha Take that hormones! Caera went to bed all smiles and all I could think was "Oh dear Lord have mercy on me! I am going to deal with a ton of hormones in my life as a Mom!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good job momma!! You are doing great. Love Grannie P.
Awwww, thats cute and funny. I think I might have cried... over nothing more than being too embarrassed to ask to borrow some! Good work on the crisis aversion Rim!
Post a Comment