Monday, February 28, 2011

More BH Contractions....

I am getting tired of contractions and false labor. All weekend Travis heard me complain about them. I thought for sure I was going into labor Saturday night. Jaya and Elynn both think I am the most un-fun mom in the world right now. This whole morning I literally sat on the couch. Which I have never done in my entire life! Elynn and Jaya climbed all over me...My only two rules were "Please don't hurt each other or kick/climb on my tummy." Needless to say it didn't go very well. I think they are both ready for me not to be pregnant anymore. I am just trying to keep this baby inside for at least two more weeks. I think it's going to be very hard on my family but if I don't try we will be having this baby this week :-(

No comments: