Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Big Thank You

Hey Granny Peggy! How about you take time off work, fly out here, and watch our 2 energetic toddlers for three days? And for some crazy reason she said YES! And I am extremely indebted to her for it. When we got back from Banff I asked her if she was tired, she answered, "No I am good, the kids were great, and they slept great." What? I was thinking...Why is she not exhausted? Why does she still look great? Why does her house still look orderly? Why did she get to sleep every night? I am starting to think she has some magical power. It just didn't seem fair. But I am happy for her. No really... The kids loved her attention and the fact I think she rarely said "no" to them ;-) The reason I think this is because when I got them home and said "no" they both freaked out, making me think they hadn't heard that word in three days! lol Oh..well that's what grannies are good at. Spoiling the tar out of their grandkids and then giving them back. Thank you Granny Peggy! Thank you for loving on our babies. We love you to pieces...







No comments: