It feels like our first baby all over again! The excitement, the anticipation, you would think after two births in two years this would be old hat for both of us. But it's not! It's far from that... I am giddy and excited all over again. I am definitely nesting. I want my house spotless(which is basically impossible with two toddlers)and I had to buy this little person three brand new outfits of their very own. I wanted her/him to know that we are excited and every baby should have a unique/new outfit to come home in... I'm not a shopper any more but these were "MUST BUYS!" It's official we are now ready for our new baby, but to take a quote off the movie Juno, "I think I will let them stay in a little longer and ya know...get a little cuter!"
If it's a beautiful baby girl she will come home in these new boutique duds...



And if it's a boy he will have to wear his new masculine clothes while being brought home in a pink bucket car seat...



Girl or boy we win!
No comments:
Post a Comment