Friday, March 18, 2011

Hmmmm....Labor or False Labor????

It's 2:26am on Friday the 18th of March. What am I doing? Blogging...why? Because it's 2:27am and there is no one to talk to...I am having moderate contractions since 11pm and I just can't sleep. I tried watching TV, resting on the couch, and now I have resorted to blogging. I know Travis or my Mom would wake up if I asked them to, but if this is labor then I need them to be on their A game tomorrow. If it's not then I don't want to be "that" pregnant lady crying wolf every other day. The truth is I don't know if I am in labor. You would think this being my third time in 2 and 1/2 years I would be an old pro...but this is not the case. I have no idea...What I do know is that I am having contractions that are to uncomfortable to sleep. I am tired, anxious, excited, scared, and uncomfortable. So here I am...I just plugged in my camera to charge. I am reminded that my hospital bag is missing a few items. Stay tuned...This could just be a false alarm :-)

1 comment:

Jan said...

Best of luck! Can't wait to hear of the new one's arrival!