Thank you so much for rocking me back to sleep at 5am in the morning the first two weeks I was born. (and actually liking it) Thank you for getting my nursery ready for my arrival. Thank you for doing my laundry and scrubbing my poop stains out of my onzies. (my mom doesn't get them all the way out very well) Thank you for taking care of my mommy when I was in her belly. Thank you for singing me songs, even when you might of forgot a word or two. Thank you for all of the presents...Keep them coming! :-) Thank you for talking to me and reading me stories on Skype. I might not be able to speak yet but I love you and Grandpa very much. Happy 62nd Birthday Grandma! Wish I could be there to throw you a party with pony rides, balloons, and milk for everyone! For your birthday I thought I would send you a picture of ME!!!! Love you, Jaya Joy
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Happy Birthday Grandma Ross
Thank you so much for rocking me back to sleep at 5am in the morning the first two weeks I was born. (and actually liking it) Thank you for getting my nursery ready for my arrival. Thank you for doing my laundry and scrubbing my poop stains out of my onzies. (my mom doesn't get them all the way out very well) Thank you for taking care of my mommy when I was in her belly. Thank you for singing me songs, even when you might of forgot a word or two. Thank you for all of the presents...Keep them coming! :-) Thank you for talking to me and reading me stories on Skype. I might not be able to speak yet but I love you and Grandpa very much. Happy 62nd Birthday Grandma! Wish I could be there to throw you a party with pony rides, balloons, and milk for everyone! For your birthday I thought I would send you a picture of ME!!!! Love you, Jaya Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment