Jaya has been kindly given three different types of baby chairs. (A vibrating chair, a rocking chair, and a musical chair) I know it is important that we find new means of energy for automobiles, airplanes, etc, however I would be willing to pay good money for a baby chair that does not require batteries. There...I have said it! A solar energy baby rocking chair! If someone that reads this blog would just invent one I would be willing to settle for only 10% of the profits. I was trying to put a load of laundry in when her vibrating chair started to slowly die today. We both were sad about the situation. Until a new baby chair is invented, I will have to settle for spending $50 on a large stock pile of batteries in hopes that they are the right size!
We had the most wonderful weekend with Travis' very large family. Travis and I had babysitters, burpers, and diaper changers gaylor! Jaya loved the attention and we loved the mini vacation. We are already looking forward to Christmas when we will all be together again. Friday night the three of us went to our friend's house for dinner and Saturday was spent with the whole family at Grandpa Hickey's house. Sunday we went to church and that afternoon we took a long family car ride through a Canadian National Forestry. It may very well be one of the most beautiful areas in all of Alberta. Travis and his dad keep some of their cattle up there through different times of the year. (I had to laugh inside though) We would be driving through the forestry and all of the sudden we would see cows on the side of the road. Travis would say..."oh yeah, those are some of our cows." I had never seen anything like it in my life!
Well, it's raining here today, Jaya is napping, I am in between laundry, blogging, and thank you notes. I think it would be defined as multi-tasking! I am very blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment