For anyone wondering, no it is not snowing here. As a matter of fact, it was so hot the other day I burnt my hand on the car door! Jaya Joy is officially three weeks old and doing wonderfully. Travis and I are alive and only slightly sleep deprived. I find myself going to sleep between 9 and 10 these days. Which would have been unheard of a year ago.
We are all really looking forward to this weekend. Jaya will meet her Grannie Peggy, Auntie Amy, Uncle Riley, and Uncle Shane. Basically the rest of Travis' very large family. It's a tough job being the first grandchild of a large family! It's basically a free ticket to be attention spoiled until the next little one comes along.
We have big plans today! Going to library, check out the health club, and hopefully catch up with my girlfriend Candace. Those are pretty high aspirations considering I will be Lucky if I get Jaya fed, changed, packed up, and re-fed. Everyday she gets a little bit bigger and more aware of the people around her. I love every day I get to spend with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment