Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Weekly Hickey Trips to the Library
The girls and I try to make a trip to the library for new books each week. The girls love it and they think it is a huge treat! Elynn picks out one (and takes 15 off the shelf) and Jaya picks out one. However, if you are really well-behaved you can pick out 2! Mom picks out the other 5. We leave with 7 in total. One for each night of the week. Dad is the official story time reader. Each girl sits on one of his legs while I nurse Rimini. Travis and I hope the girls fall in love with reading. This morning I caught Elynn "reading" a book to Rimini. It didn't last long but that's not the point. Elynn's favorite book is the "ChuChu" book. Jaya's is the "Lion in the Library." If I was really organized I would keep a list of all their favorite books that we check out. We have checked out some amazing books and some real duds! But I am not really organized and for now the fact that I just listed their favorites will have to do....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment