Thursday, September 8, 2011
All caught up!
I haven't been able to blog for the past 4 months due to lack of computer. My brother Ian bought us a laptop this last month. So blessed! I now am officially caught up on the blog. I am hoping to put a little more effort into my blog entries now that I don't have 40 to write about. I love writing on this blog. I love talking about our life. Our pastor at church asked us to write down three things we are grateful for, for the next 30 days until Canadian Thanksgiving. So I plan on blogging them. They can be little things or big things, but you just can't repeat yourself (but you can go into more detail). So starting today I am grateful for my Husband, my children, and my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment