Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Been a Rough Week at The Hickey House

The kids and I are pretty active (especially during the summer/fall).  We go to the play center, parks, play dates, church, walks, FITmom, and trampoline class.  But not this week.... No, it started with all three kids coming down with runny noses and coughs Monday and Tuesday.  Wednesday they (J & E) spent with Grannie while I tried to get all the laundry done and house disinfected, only to be out of commission all day Thursday and today because Jaya has a high temperature.  Basically we have been grounded to the house for a week.  We have tried to make our own fun, we spent hours together doing crafts, reading stories, playing in the basement play room, and napping.  But we all are looking forward to next week...





Jaya has had a high temperature off and on for two days.  It started with her throwing up and now she has two terrible ear aches.  It is awful to see her sick.  Between cuddles, juice, Popsicles, crackers, ginger ale, apple sauce, and soup I am hoping she recovers soon!


 Elynn is helpful in tearing the house apart while Jaya rests.  Travis's reaction to the news, "Oh, she is at that age!'


I was even able to make two Mexican Casseroles for rainy days.  I obviously have been house bound way to much this week....


No comments: