Friday, October 7, 2011

Wednesdays at Grannie and Grandpa Pat's Ranch

If you hang around my Dad for more then a day you will most likely here him say this quote by Robert Morris, "If you take an immature child and put them with another immature child, you will get an immature child.  If you take an immature child and put them with a mature adult, you will get a mature adult."


Jaya and Elynn spend most Wednesdays with Grannie and Grandpa.  They can't get out of the house fast enough!  They love it there.  I think the rules are a bit more lax but I can't prove that ;-)   This was the picture I took Wednesday morning as they were getting into Grannie's car.   Some days they "help" Grannie bake, shop, or activities around the house.  No matter what they do there they always ask to go back the next week...

No comments: