It took me 102 minutes last night to get all three kids bathed, teeth brushed, water bottles, medicine, 4 bedtime stories and then several tears wanting Dad before they would go to bed. (Travis is in Moose Jaw on a business trip (for the past 4 days.) Last night he was hanging out with old friends at the Moose Jaw Casino. But I am happy for him (enter sarcastic voice here)...no really happy for him. It took Elynn 34 seconds to do this to herself while hiding in the corner first thing this morning. I know in 20 years when I read this blog I will laugh at all of this, but for now I am not laughing. I am contemplating just hosing her off outside in the 10 degree weather. I probably won't because with her luck she will get pneumonia and social services will come and take her away. So instead she is just going to have to wear it all day. Instead, I plan on taking her for donuts...on Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment