A few mornings ago as Travis was getting ready to walk out the door Jaya said,
Jaya: I want a kiss! I want a kiss! I want a kiss!
Travis: Ha Ha, yes Jaya, you can have a kiss
It might of been the sweetest words ever. It warmed my heart. We spent the whole day as a family on Father's Day. We all enjoyed it. Jaya and Elynn gave Travis a card that read..
Outside: Happy Father's Day to one of the good guys!
Inside: Sure, the bad guys probably have more fun, but I bet they don't get many Father's Day cards.
I could write about what an amazing father Travis is, but I think the proof is in the pudding. Jaya and Travis road her first horse together, Elynn gets the biggest smile on her face when he either talks to her or holds her. I have millions of stories like these. Frankly, this blog just isn't big enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment