So tonight was date night...Jaya and I(Elynn watched and cheered)had fun dressing up! Travis had me buy the girls new shoes, Jaya wore a bow, we painted our nails, and even put stickers on them.. (I had saved a gift certificate from Christmas from my in-laws to get my nails done!) Fun...Girly...Bonding..I LOVE having girls!!!!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Growing Girly Girls :-)
I am all for teaching our girls to be strong and independent, but I would also like them to be feminine. One minute they can hit a home run in baseball, help at a branding, and the next minute paint their toe nails pink...
So tonight was date night...Jaya and I(Elynn watched and cheered)had fun dressing up! Travis had me buy the girls new shoes, Jaya wore a bow, we painted our nails, and even put stickers on them.. (I had saved a gift certificate from Christmas from my in-laws to get my nails done!) Fun...Girly...Bonding..I LOVE having girls!!!!





So tonight was date night...Jaya and I(Elynn watched and cheered)had fun dressing up! Travis had me buy the girls new shoes, Jaya wore a bow, we painted our nails, and even put stickers on them.. (I had saved a gift certificate from Christmas from my in-laws to get my nails done!) Fun...Girly...Bonding..I LOVE having girls!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment