The phone just rang...It was Grandpa Pat! He is coming to pick up Jaya for the afternoon. I'm so grateful...I need help :-)
Monday, June 14, 2010
Day 4
I have to constantly remind myself to not just blog about the good stuff, but to include the really crappy stuff too. We are going on day 4 of Elynn being sick. The doctors are convinced she just has a bad gastrointestinal virus. Fluids, Tylenol, new diapers every hour, etc. They forgot to mention she wants to be held every second of the day, she is prone to vomiting/diarrhea in her sleep, which wakes her up, and causes me to almost have a nervous breakdown, fever throughout the day that won't stop, and I am paying so much attention to her that I now have a needy semi-jealous almost two year old acting out. My house might be the dirtiest it has ever been...EVER. But this kind of thing wouldn't be complete unless my husband and right arm had a business trip in Edmonton for the next two days....
The phone just rang...It was Grandpa Pat! He is coming to pick up Jaya for the afternoon. I'm so grateful...I need help :-)


The phone just rang...It was Grandpa Pat! He is coming to pick up Jaya for the afternoon. I'm so grateful...I need help :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment