Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's Been A Long Time

So much has happened over my 2 month long blog sabbatical, I am not even sure where to start. First, we moved out of our one bedroom condo in Okotoks on October 31st and into a log home in High River, Alberta. The home has three bedrooms upstairs and one in the basement. Jaya is loving having her own room! She runs around the house and scatters her toys everywhere! Travis loves living in High River and being out of the condo. And I am enjoying our very own backyard and huge laundry room. I packed the condo for 6 days straight, Travis moved the boxes to the house, and I unpacked for 10 days. Needless to say we are officially unpacked and it has really started to feel like home.

Here are some pics from Jaya's Costume Party on October 31st...










Jaya was Tiger from Whinnie the Pooh. She loved her costume and ringing on people's houses so she could see their dog... ha ha

No comments: