Tuesday, November 24, 2009
35 Weeks and Counting!
It's Tuesday November 24th, 2009 and we have 3-5 weeks to go until our new arrival. I am starting to slow down and Jaya is starting to speed up. I would like to sleep for the next month but I am doubting that is going to happen. This is probably the reason most woman decide to wait a while before having number two. Travis and I were chatting last night and realized we aren't quite ready for this little persons arrival. We need to get clothes ready, craddle ready, bottles, newborn diapers, suitcase for the hospital, but most importantly finally agree upon a name. We both have names we like but neither of us can agree upon the same one. The baby is still extremely active in the evening. I have a prenatal appointment at 1:40pm today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment