This pregnancy has flown bye for all of us. I am so busy with the house and Jaya that I forget to slow down some days. I am reminded the following day when my lower back starts screaming at me. I don't have near the back pain that I had with Jaya's pregnancy. Thank the Lord! The baby is active every night around nine until eleven. The baby is kicking my rib cage as I type right now!
Travis and Jaya have been to all the prenatal check ups at our doctor's office down the street from us. I weighed 163.5 with Jaya at this time in the pregnancy and I weigh 163 with this baby. So we are right on track for our 7 pounderish!
I have already decorated for Christmas, because I am convinced no one is more excited for Christmas in the whole world than me. It sounds a bit selfish but what a wonderful Christmas gift for our family! (and it feels like I have been pregnant for 2 years straight - wait...I have been) So 4-6 weeks to go! We can't wait to meet our new addition!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment