Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We are Engaged!!!!



I received a few emails this morning, informing me that I hadn't updated my blog since November 17th. I am not going to lie, it made me feel pretty good! We actually have small loyal readership that enjoys the in's and out's of our beautiful life.

I do have BIG news for one and all!!! I am engaged!!! Travis asked me to be with him forever on November 25th and Jaya too until she is 18 and can support herself lol... We knew he would have a hard time living without us so we both said YES. It was quite the surprise. He got down on one knee and pulled out the most beautiful ring ever. He might still be paying on it in 50 years. :-)

We may have done things a little backwards, but we are enjoying life together. Above is a pic of the night we got engaged.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both! To all three of you!! I know Dayna is pleased and excited. Births and Weddings make families stronger and Joe and Dayna have both going on. Millie Nelson

Julie Lattimer said...

Woohoo! Happy engagement! We are thrilled for you and Travis and Jaya's adorable. We so miss seeing you at the Y and you kicking Brooke's behind on the soccer field (well, she might not miss that so much!). Love, Julie Lattimer