"The better we tell our stories, the better we want to live them"... (Nouwen)
Friday, December 19, 2008
Vital Statistics
Jaya Joy Ross Hickey
December 18th, 2008
Weight: 13 lbs. Height: 24 inches Head Circumference: 41.3 cm
At Birth
Weight 7.10 lbs. Height 20 inches
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Rimini, I ran into your folks and brother last night as I was scouting a basketball game. I wanted to say hello, and see how your life is going. I'm at mason.young@cscslions.org when school is in session. I'd love to hear from you if you get the chance. Mason Young
1 comment:
Hi Rimini,
I ran into your folks and brother last night as I was scouting a basketball game. I wanted to say hello, and see how your life is going. I'm at mason.young@cscslions.org when school is in session. I'd love to hear from you if you get the chance.
Mason Young
Post a Comment