There will be no photos of Jaya today. She woke up moderately happy and within 30 minutes the FUSS took over. She hasn't been the same sweet baby since her shots yesterday. From what I read this fussiness can last up to a week. The people that develop these vaccines obviously don't have children. Because if they did, they would have put in a small squirt of pain reliever/mood stabilizer.
So for those of you readers out there that go to the grocery store and see that ONE mom with the full cart and a child/children screaming. Consider letting them cut in front of you at the deli line, or checkout line, or perhaps just offer to lend them hand. If I would have known Jaya would be like this I would have done all the grocery shopping for a month prior to those shots. Well...hind sight is 20/20. It's too late. I am going to be THAT mom today. We are having company over for dinner tonight. This blog entry is clear proof that I am a first timer. I will learn eventually! Wish me luck...
No comments:
Post a Comment