"The better we tell our stories, the better we want to live them"... (Nouwen)
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Travis and I
We are very busy with Jaya but we still enjoy "Date Night," sushi standing up, and truck rides together!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Rimini, You and Travis have a gorgeous baby girl. I love to read your blog and look at all your pictures and learn about your life in Canada. I never met your Dad but your Mom and I used to play together a lot in Kentucky. I am 66. You have LOTS of cousins. Millie Nelson, Mobile, AL
1 comment:
Rimini, You and Travis have a gorgeous baby girl. I love to read your blog and look at all your pictures and learn about your life in Canada. I never met your Dad but your Mom and I used to play together a lot in Kentucky. I am 66. You have LOTS of cousins. Millie Nelson, Mobile, AL
Post a Comment