Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Morning Person???



I have always considered myself a morning person. Until now... Because I now have a seven week old that thinks two in the morning is play time. She grunts, talks, wants to eat, kicks, laughs, smiles, anything but sleep. I tell her to go back to bed but she rarely listens. This morning I offered her ten dollars and then twenty to go back to sleep but she just smiled. It's now seven thirty in the morning. My hair looks like a bad 80's rock band, I have already had my coffee, and my daughter is now fast asleep. You may look at these pictures and think...awe but she is so darn cute. These little people should come with a WARNING LABEL saying "WARNING, SLEEP SUCKER." I think I may be bitter...I just don't think I am a morning person anymore after all!!!

No comments: