I am labor... I know it... It is 4:31am and contractions have been 5-6 minutes apart since 2:10 am. These hurt and they hurt bad. Totally different from BH Contractions. They feel like a horrible menstrual cramp/gas pain with a side of stomach tightening. They last for about 45 seconds and then they completely go away.
I remember this pain now...with Jaya and Elynn after being induced with Pitocin. This is natural this time. No induction...just feeling like my guts are being ripped out of me every five minutes. It kinda makes me nervous that they are going to start coming faster. Faster and faster with no 4 minute break in between. (contraction happening)
I like the break part. I like the little side of relief. Lots of questions in my mind right now. For example, how long is this early stage of labor going to last? Will it all happen so fast I won't be able to get an epidural? Do I even want and epidural? I can't wait to meet our new baby!!!! I hope it's today because the midwives are on at the hospital (which I find more competent then the doctors) My family is sleeping soundly. I want it this way. I need Oma to be rested so she can take care of the girls. I need the girls rested and happy today. (contraction happening) I need Travis to help me when the contractions get closer together, but for now I will let him sleep. This is it... I know for sure...This is what I have been waiting for...for exactly 40 weeks and 5 days. When should I go to the hospital? Should I eat something? Why am I blogging? This is what my time sheet for contractions looks like right now.
4:18am
4:23am
4:29am
4:35am
4:41am
4:47am
(Contraction happening) Ouch...they hurt...please come soon baby...Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment