Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oma and Our Great Adventures

She sacrificed 6 weeks of her life to wipe butts, do laundry, do dishes, pick up the house, change clothes, go to the play center, and we loved every minute of having her here! By the end of the trip Jaya would tell Oma, "You can never, ever go home!" Jaya has asked about her everyday since! At one point she had even convinced Oma to take her home with her. They read stories together, played puzzles, blew bubbles, played games, took walks, went to toy stores, and even took a few trips to McDonald's!




We spent the day in Calgary at a Pet Expo. Oma took the girls through a petting zoo and Jaya on a pony ride! The girls had so much fun!






She built snowwomen in the front yard. I am pretty sure it was the greatest snowwoman Sullivan Road has ever seen...







She taught the girls to make homemade chicken and noodles and Easter cookies! Jaya consumed a significant amount of dough from both.







We could have never done it without her! Nothing that I write will ever touch our gratitude. I am convinced I could have NEVER kept Rimini in my tummy without her help. Travis and I knew that having a baby early was not what was best for the baby. Thanks to Oma I actually went 5 days over my due date! We will forever be grateful for her help!!!

No comments: