Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas 2010 in Tucson, Arizona

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... That may sum up the entire trip. Both kids came down with ear infections and Jaya wanted to one up Elynn by contracting pneumonia. The girls did enjoy their time with their cousins Hayden and Koah, but being so sick they were hardly their joyful selves. Everyone was present, Grandpa Joe, Oma, Aamon, Kristen, Ian, Uncle Rich, Aunt Carla, Hayden, Koah, and the four of us. Travis thought it was a bit odd spending Christmas in plus 22 degree weather, but I think it eventually grew on him. I loved the weather! The kids (when they weren't sick) loved playing outside, walks in the stroller, the park, and the wonderful sunshine. We have tons of pics with the girls and their cousins and grandparents. We had our first Christmas Mongolian Stew Pot Dinner. I am sure it would have been amazing had both of our children not had extremely high temperatures ending the day at the ER with Elynn. Pics always speak for themselves....



























2 comments:

Amy said...

I love all the pictures!!! So cute, all the matching outfits! You look awesome!!

Jan said...

Wow, does Jaya ever look like her Daddy!