Thursday, January 20, 2011
30 Weeks Pregnant!
I am now 30 weeks pregnant and have gained about 32 pounds. The baby is very active between 8pm and 12am. Other then that, I think he/she sleeps the rest of the time. I had a check up last week and the baby was measuring perfectly and had a strong heart rate at 144 bpm. Jaya asks to kiss the baby (my belly) everyday. Equipped with her own doctor's bag I get a check-up every morning. It hasn't sunk in for Elynn yet. She is still enjoying being the youngest and speed walking through the house. As for me, I was feeling pretty great until this past week. Keeping up with two toddlers and a house took its toll. Travis now not only works a full-time 6 day a week job, but now oversees the laundry duty until I am functioning at full strength again. The first part of this pregnancy flew by and now time is beginning to crawl. 7-10 more weeks...I had to remind myself last night that no one is pregnant forever and this baby will be here soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment